Assessments are used to reveal natural abilities and gifting. They can also be used to measure trained and developed skills called competencies.
Assessments can clarify what combination of the four primary personalities you have—there are only 144,400 possible combinations!
- The Choleric
- The Sanguine
- The Phlegmatic
- The Melancholic
Aptitude tests can help determine what field of work you may be best suited for.
It is also possible to test for what motivates you, classified as Primary Motivators, Situational Motivators, and Motivators that are actually anti-motivators.
Testing your top 25 skill sets and separating them into categories of:
- Very well developed
- Well developed
- Moderately developed
- Needs Development
will help you understand you strengths and weaknesses.
Type of Assessments
- TriMetrix HD New 25 (D.I.S.C., Driving Forces, DNA25, ACI)
- TriMetrix HD Legacy (D.I.S.C., Motivators or Driving Forces, DNA25, ACI)
- TriMetrix DNA New 25 (DISC, Motivators or Driving Forces, DNA23)
- TriMetrix DNA Legacy (DISC, Motivators or Driving Forces DNA23)
- TriMetrix EQ (DISC, Motivators, TQ)
- Talent Insights (Integrated DISC and Motivators or Driving Forces)
- Talent Insights (DISC and EQ)
- Behavior and Motivators (non-integrated)
- Behaviors (DISC)
- Motivators or Driving Forces
- Sales Skills Index (SSI, SSI2)
- Emotional Intelligence and Stress (EQ and Stress)
- Acumen Capacity Index (ACI)
- DNA 25 NEW 25
- DNA Legacy
- Task Quotient (TQ)
- General Reports
- 8 key elements needed in building value in a business called Sellability
The tri Metrix’s HD specifically brings understanding in these key areas:
- UNDERSTANDING OTHERS: The development of the capacity to discern Individuality in others
- PRACTICAL THINKING: The development of the capacity to discern practical values in situations in the outside world.
- SYSTEMS JUDGMENT: The development of the capacity to discern systems and order in the world
- SENSE OF SELF: The development of the capacity to discern individuality in one’s self
- ROLE AWARENESS: The development of the capacity to discern practical values in situations in one’s roles in the world
- SELF DIRECTION: The development of the capacity to discern systems and order within oneself.