Image what you will achieve with the TAB advantage!
Committed to the success of each client, our unique coaching, business knowledge and leadership ability, combined with marketing, sales and operations expertise, enable us to design and implement sustainable solutions. We collaborate with clients to identify specific needs and opportunities, competitive differentiators, and opportunities to increase revenue and profits from existing and new customers – often reducing expenses in the process. Our turnaround experience includes business-to-business and business-to-consumer sales of tangible and intangible products and services.
TAB Members report significant results as a result of working with our Des Moines TAB Coaches: Roger L. Stalheim – Lori J. Day – Paul A. Koeniguer.
- Increased revenue 12% by implementing CRM strategies, marketing and standard operating procedures.
- Tripled sales in the target market and increased average sale by 30% for an entrepreneurial firm.
- Designed and let a multi-million dollar cross-selling program for a large global company.
- Reduced expenses 40% by restructuring customer service functions for a major U.S. company.
- Increased average sale by 35% and created an up-selling strategy for existing customers in a young firm.
- Directed a re-engineering team in design and implementation of consistent customer standards, measures, and balanced scorecard for a multi-national organization.
- Doubled revenue and increased profits 34% for a professional services firm with eight employees and six years of flat sales.
- Increased revenue 102% by expanding market from one to three states and increasing staff from one to three. Revenue is up 20% YTD over last year.
- Increased revenue 116% and the value of the business by 175% across 5 years.
- Achieved 500% revenue growth across five years and overcame stagnant revenues through improving the sales operation.
- Increased sales 300% by designing and implementing a start-up firm’s marketing program.
- Built territory to #2 ranking in North America and top 10 of 400 divisions. Doubled sales in four years.
- Recognized for building district to top 15 of 1800 in U.S.
- Let turnaround from #86 (last) to earning highest honors in only 18 months by building new sales and management teams – ranked #3 of 86 in total revenue and #4 in percent increase.
- Achieved Million Dollar Roundtable for sales and recognized for numerous accomplishments for sales and sales management. Earned DALBAR rated professional designation.
- Led sales turnaround for newly acquired Fortune 500 firm in two years. Met goals in 18 months instead of projected 24 months.