Quote for the month
To understand the heart and mind of a person, look not at what he/she has already achieved, but at what he/she aspires to do.Kahlil Gibra
What is your focus on Ricks for 2nd quarter?
- Lori Day, a 14-year veteran business coach and consultant, has been added to the Des Moines Metro Alternative Board. We are working on adding to existing boards and building her own 2 boards.
- May 24th Seminar with keynote speaker Brian Jones. Brian Jones is the President of Two Rivers Marketing. He will be talking about his struggles in growing his business. You will not want to miss his presentation called “RISKY BUSINESS.” The seminar will be held from 5:30–7:30 PM at the Waconda Golf and Country Club.
- Article on building a 5 year plan by Chris Bailey
- Intuition and how it plays in our lives. Taken from Chapter 3 in the book Working with Emotional Intelligence by Daniel Goleman
- When you became a part of the T.A.B. boards you agreed to attending 85% or more of the professional business owner peer boards. Please make every effort to keep your attendance record in this range. Every TAB board member is counting on your input to their various challenges.
- Several of the boards are asking that I do a recap of the 5 books we have studied. Is this of interest?
- Business Challenges